Apply Online Today!
- SIGN IN – click here
- SUBMIT DOCUMENTS – Submit your Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income to FACTS. You can upload documents by logging into your online account or fax them to 866-315-9264. [Draft or Preview Copy tax documents will not be accepted.]
- NOTE – Please allow 2 weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed before contacting FACTS.
- Who decides how much financial aid I will receive? SJCS is solely responsible for determining the final award. The analysis completed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment serves as a recommendation only.
- Why do I have to provide this personal and confidential information? FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must verify your expenses and household income to assist your institution in making an informed decision about the amount of financial aid needed for each family.
- How can I check the status of my application? Once you have completed the online application, you will be able to log on to online.factsmgt.com to check the status of your application.